Tech Self-Assessment: Need Assistance

Continuing on from my previous post, here is my column that was titled, need some assistance:


Content and Media Creation

Need Some Assistance

Web pages:

I can share/add/embed media of various kinds (photos, video, audio) into web pages.

Video and Audio:

I can edit digital audio and video.

I can convert digital video/audio from one format to another.

Teaching:

I can effectively help others to create and share digital content in a learning context.

Connected Learning

Need Some Assistance

I use social networks (such as Facebook, Twitter) for my own professional developer as an educator.

I need assistance with how to use social networks to support the learning of K-12 students.

I need assistance with other educators via social networks to ask questions/improve my understanding about how K-12 students learn.

Teaching:
I need assistance in effectively help others to productively collaborate and use social networks in a learning context.

Dealing with Data/Data Visualization

Need Some Assistance

I need help performing internet searches using images.

Need help with visualizing the patterns I see in data using digital tools, by creating charts, diagrams, etc.

Teaching:
I need assistance in effectively help others to productively find and visualize data using digital (and other) tools.

Collaboration/Annotation/ Feedback

Need Some Assistance

Using these tools to annotate and leave feedback on documents of various kinds.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Working with TurtleBlocks

Dealing with Data Sets

Tech Self-Assessment: Weaknesses