Tech Self-Assessment: Need Assistance

Continuing on from my previous post, here is my column that was titled, need some assistance:


Content and Media Creation

Need Some Assistance

Web pages:

I can share/add/embed media of various kinds (photos, video, audio) into web pages.

Video and Audio:

I can edit digital audio and video.

I can convert digital video/audio from one format to another.

Teaching:

I can effectively help others to create and share digital content in a learning context.

Connected Learning

Need Some Assistance

I use social networks (such as Facebook, Twitter) for my own professional developer as an educator.

I need assistance with how to use social networks to support the learning of K-12 students.

I need assistance with other educators via social networks to ask questions/improve my understanding about how K-12 students learn.

Teaching:
I need assistance in effectively help others to productively collaborate and use social networks in a learning context.

Dealing with Data/Data Visualization

Need Some Assistance

I need help performing internet searches using images.

Need help with visualizing the patterns I see in data using digital tools, by creating charts, diagrams, etc.

Teaching:
I need assistance in effectively help others to productively find and visualize data using digital (and other) tools.

Collaboration/Annotation/ Feedback

Need Some Assistance

Using these tools to annotate and leave feedback on documents of various kinds.










Comments